August 10, 2005
Top 10 Cars in Movies
I know that many people like list and that's why here is one more: Top 10 Movie Cars by the Entertainment Weekly:
1. The Corvette with fangs from Death Race 2000 (1975)
2. The Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit (1977)
3. The `56 T-Bird in American Graffiti (1973)
4. The Lotus Esprit in The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
5. The "family truckster" station wagon from National Lampoon`s Vacation (1983)
6. The Blues Mobile from The Blues Brothers (1980)
7. The time-travelin` DeLorean from Back to the Future (1985)
8. The Mustang GT from Bullitt (1968)
9. The Wagon from Kill Bill -- Vol 1. (2003)
10. The titular star of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)
What did I think? Well, I don't care so much for cars, even in films, but I remember of one great scene of Suspicion, with Joan Fontaine and Cary Grant in a railway. That was very good. I will think about this list later. Let me know what you think. (via The Movie Blog)
Posted by Bibi at August 10, 2005 10:26 AM in Cinema
TrackBack URL for this entry:
bem lembrado, Herbie não está na lista, por quê?
Posted by: João M. at August 11, 2005 11:05 PM
I agree whole heartedly with mark in both the cars he mention. And I've got such a great love for the old VW's so Herbie should be on the list too. And of course the Yellow Rolce Royce from the movie with the same name.
Posted by: Ted at August 10, 2005 01:49 PM
The car in the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" could be in the list. I always liked the Austin Martin DB5 in "Goldfinger". That's it.
Posted by: Mark Yamamoto at August 10, 2005 12:43 PM
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang???? ACK!
Posted by: Chris at August 10, 2005 12:13 PM